Explore PCB123 V5.5
With PCB123’s robust feature set, you can design with confidence knowing your boards can be built, and built right. Click “Download Now” above and start exploring for yourself.
Just released: Version 5.5 !
We don’t throttle our tool and then charge you for a license to give you full functionality. Nor do we charge you an ongoing subscription to get access to high-powered features in the editor. PCB123 has no design constraints, and no inaccessible features. Just a solid schematic and layout tool with industrial-grade features, and a business model where we only get paid when you build your boards.
- Select pricing based on LEAD TIME as well as order quantity. Select lead times up to 3 weeks.
- Design to *any* of Sunstone Circuits’ service levels – ValueProto, PCBexpress, or PCBpro.
- Track your order history on your account at www.sunstone.com
- Share a Sunstone account amongst team members; make ordering your PCB123 files a team-wide capability.
- Want to order Gerbers only? Now you can do that directly from inside the tool.
- After five years, PCB123 still has a larger parts library upon install fo any other CAD tool on the market.
But we’ve kept the same key functions we’ve always had available to yo:
- Schematic Capture, Physical Layout, BOM Management and real-time Design Rule Checking means we deliver a full-suite of just the tools you need, without a lot of fluff.
- Software Developer’s Kit, with programmatic access to the PCB123 database, you can expand the tool for your own purposes.
- Direct access to a fab shop that GUARANTEES they can build your board (as long as you followed basic design rules)
Do we charge you a bunch for all these services? Nope. You can take full advantage of fabrication services ranging from simple, affordable boards for students/hobbyists, to complex, complicated multi-layer products on esoteric materials. We get paid when you order boards – it really is that simple.
But don’t take our word for it. Here’s what one of our customers has to say:
“Eagle Harbor (EHT) provides innovative solutions for pulsed power applications” EHT has delivered on R&D contracts for DOE, NASA and DOD. Our products rely on innovative PCB designs that must withstand operation at voltages up to 40 kV, while minimizing stray inductance and capacitance. To achieve these design goals, EHT designs with circular and ring-like layouts, and complex curved copper shapes. When our designs started stressing PCB123, the engineering team at Sunstone quickly started working with us by adding additional review steps to catch potential problems. Meanwhile, they analyzed PCB123, implementing new features that allow us to more easily design our particular PCBs.”
-Ilia Slobodov Research Engineer Eagle Harbor Technologies