We’ve just released the biggest set of changes to PCB123 in years. And yet, it’ll look pretty much like it always did!
In version 5.5, the biggest changes aren’t in the commands, or the user interface. The most powerful enhancements aren’t in the look-and-feel. No, the most powerful changes to PCB123 V5.5 come when you’re done with your design and you’re ready to place your order. Because, at that moment, PCB123 will allow you full and unrestricted access to all the build features, options, add-ons and lead times available from all of Sunstone Circuits’ service levels: ValueProto, PCBExpress and PCBpro.
What does this mean to you? It means greater value:
- Lower prices: especially for simpler-construction boards with longer lead times. You’re no longer locked in to using rapid-prototyping service levels
- Longer lead times: pick the lead time that works for you. From as fast as 24 hours to as long as three weeks
- ValueProto: Finally! PCB123 will automatically give you full access to ValueProto pricing when that’s all your project requires
- PCBpro: if your board need more complex construction, PCB123 gives you direct access to those features as well
- Access to all the new features of sunstone.com, including multiple users on the same account, order history, easier re-ordering
- As-built Gerbers free-of-charge, allowing you to archive your IP and protect your investment
Like we said, the changes and improvements are HUGE!